Thursday, September 17, 2015

Camp Mojo 2015

Camp Mojo 2015
I am sitting here waiting for the uber talented Jo Kinder,
 to pick me up, for the road trip down south to Picton, to attend the yearly Delights Retreat.
And I realized,as I sit here,that I haven't even blogged about Camp Mojo
or the Tamworth Retreat I attended last month , whoops -bad blogger !!
So first things first ,lets check out some pix from Camp Mojo 
another crazy year of arty fun in the Hunter Valley....
but for me the special times came when I finally got to meet her :) 
online friends for years and years , 
and finally time to watch her create,listen to her speak,
 ,connect to her creative spirit, and spend time laughing,crying then laughing again,
oh and sharing my womanly energy(table sistas unite),
well lets just say ,my creative energy was at peace in her presence.
so for me , this year wasn't really about pumping out lots of arty stuff,
(although I did do a large heart canvas for this beautiful one above,a random piece in my art journal, a layout for Jason, a double for Kim, and Naomi's awesome class pieces)
it was about connecting to my fellow campers and getting a little wild...
(joining in on the punk themed flash mob #soundingdifficultiessuck)
Mojo each year features an option of a dress up night , and this years theme was 70's .
lots of cool campers , getting into the action.









my amazingly creative artisan table buddies
cant wait for next year .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy