Monday, January 4, 2016

A layout for Kim, a canvas for Nicky and a new DT

 A few months ago went to Camp Mojo arty retreat and donated my services to create a layout for an auction piece.Finally sent a few months ago, this is the layout. 
check out my WOW blog post about how I threw this one together HERE.


  I sent this commission canvas over to South Australia for the beautiful Nicky to adorn her art space .

 I've got a new DT gig this year with the Awesome Colour Blast Australia company.
this is basically my 1st piece for the company and i am soooooooo loving the effect of the shimmer and multi colour choices available..
*watch this space , I've been pumping out some new pieces with this bomb product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy