Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stencil Art

Yay , Donna Downey came back to OZ ..
&
I was lucky enough to attend a class with her, my third in as many years ,
 at Pages2Scrap on the Central Coast , NSW , Australia .
I always get great ideas and tips from Donna , she is a wealth of creative knowledge and 
she gets us Aussies ..lol .
i had planned to do the Friday evening class ,but with my friend Paula unable to attend Friday ,
so , 
I booked us both  in for the Saturday night stencil art class
which was AWESOME..
heres a sneak from the piece i made in class.
I seriously was so inspired i not only got very little sleep from the ideas floating in my head but i busted into 
a two new canvases a day later .
the process is very simple..
make up acrylic paint sprays and layer up your stencils , drying in between
when that process is finished , dry finger paint over your canvas to reveal your favourite stencil clusters 


2 comments:

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy