Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WW1 November Blueberry

This months WW1 challenge is Blueberry...it took me a few goes to get this colour right .
I don't know if its actually a true blueberry, but it looks lush it me and who doesn't love to work with Blue.
and such perfect pix for this layout too, of my other half skating in Centennial Park ,Sydney.
 Not Bad for a 51 yr old , who 7 months ago fractured his C6.
I'm simply adoring these embellishments from this months sponsor Charms Creations
This months WW1 challenge also featured a sketch from Creative Scrappers 
I never use sketches, so it was interesting to play with one 
I don't know how close to the sketch my work is as I did flip it and make it my own .
 Make sure you pop over to WW1 check out the CT's work
 from the WW1 and Creative Scrappers Teams

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy