Monday, October 3, 2011

October Long Weekend /Family Day 
Oh October,the end of another year draws even closer and for me it was a special little weekend,
even though i only had Sunday off :):(
Big thanks to the wonderfully talented Jo KKMF Kinder, for hosting a small scrap swaray on Saturday evening gave me time to throw together this little baby..been playing with this quote for a few days .
For the last 35 odd years the October long weekend has been a time to get together and catch up with all the crew , now in days of old ,that could be up to 100 or so relo's floating around -backyard cricket -bbq- and the Bathurst car race on the box..
This weekend ,torrential rain,bloody footy, and Qld vacations kept a bulk away ,but what does that matter when your gorgeous Nanna(mamma) is there ♥...i just love them all..big thanks to my Bro for actually coming to family day and then getting to the final as well.

Aunty Margret,Mamma and my mum Barb
Mamma
my beautiful youngest ,with her funky dip dye hair 

my nephews



the essential family shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy