Thursday, March 8, 2012

just layouts


You could its been a slow start to the year blog wise..
Creatively I have an ebb and flow type of thing going on.
but that's cool, as long as I'm creating in some way I'm a happy camper.
I have a creative job - lucky me - but still nothing quite like
 playing with paper, paint, photos and colour .
don't you know it scrappers :) ?
 my beautiful miss 13
 so im taking these shots of this rad SUP dude in the surf,
 didnt know who it was , 
but later i found him in the carpark.
 turns out he is my old friends Darrens' nephew,and now , 
after competeing in Hawaii in feb he is on the world circuit.
.wow , big congrats to you Beau Nixon..


 Peace and LoVe xx



4 comments:

  1. Awesome work. Really love all those paintings with butterflies. Lovely!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAR FREAKIN' OUT!!! Just gorgeous the lot of 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe was just making a blog post about you ;) It's here if you want to see it!
    http://paula-mycreativeramblings.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/inspiration-found.html
    Brilliant that you have update your blog with your gorgeous creations...thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lisa lisa lisa!!!! Oh I've missed you babe - sorry haven't touched base with you for sooo long... But hope you're well and happy... Your girls are absolutely stunning - they're all growing up way too fast. Remember I met you when on the forum when Toby had just been born? Well guess what - he's five in two weeks! Anyway hun - just wanted to pop in and say hi and leave some love. XXXX D

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy