Monday, March 14, 2016

Be Brave with Art Dolls

Howdy Folks , long time no Blog, well it seems that way.
 Lots of Arty stuff happening ,for other rad sites but I seem to neglect my home here.
So anyway,I've been playing with Art Dolls from Mischief Circus
They are fabulous to add instant impact to your art journal.
I've created a fab background in my journal 
Next I fussy cut the Art Doll and then Matt Medium'd it into my journal
After appropriate drying time I attacked the page with my Posca Paint Pen to add a little fun details 
Be Brave and scribble or doodle over your page.
i finished with the Stabilo Magic pencil around the Art Doll to add depth tho the overall look.
Here's the result ... I love it !
Big thanks to Heather for always taking time to comment .
You are awesome xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your spread!!! The color and imagery are just pure magic. These images are fantastic! I love Mischief Circus and will have to snag these on my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy