Thursday, June 15, 2017

A few Arty Journal pieces


Sharing a few art Journal Pieces from the last few months ..
 I've been a very slack Blogger .
Doing a little catch up today,in the last days of my 2 week creative working holiday .
I've been to lovely Victor Harbour in South Australia for 5 days , back home and then up to the Hunter Valley here in NSW for another 5 days of creative fun, with some of my creative besties . 
Check my Instagram feed for all the fun.



A little watercolour fun after work.
I love these Prima Watercolour sets, this one is Tropical.

After a rough in with watercolour , out comes the acrylics and a little stencil rub back

A class project from a few months ago, lots of lovely colourful heart layering onto black pages..
Love the effect .

Thanks for Dropping By..
I'll be back , sooner than you know it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks ever so much for taking the time to share some love thru your words ..xx witchy